What is an Adult Weighted Blanket?
Weighted blankets for adults are a blanket that is filled with high-density poly pellets that add mass to the blanket. The weight harnesses deep touch sensation which simulates the feeling of being held or hugged and release relaxing natural chemical such as serotonin into the body
How is the blanket assembled?
The blanket is made up of two components. An inner weighted shell and an out cover
- Lay the inner weighted shell on a flat surface
- Locate the concealed zipper on the outer cover
- Turn the outer cover inside out
- Align the corners ties of both the inner weighted blanket and the outer cover
- With a bow, use the corner ribbons to tie the outer cover to the inner weighted blanket
- Reach through the zipper and grab the opposite corners of the blanket
- Pull the furthest corners completely through the zipper opening and thus turning the entire blanket outside in
- Shake each side of the blanket with a wave motion to rebalance the poly pellets
- Close the zipper
- Enjoy a great nights sleep
How is the inner blanket held in place?
Both the inner blanket and outer cover have corner ribbons that tie the blankets together. This ensures the inner blanket does not move out of tandem with the cover
How Heavy Should a Weighted Blanket Be?
The rule of thumb is 10% or 7% to 12% of your natural body weight. We provide 15 lbs, 20 lbs and 25 lbs blankets which will cover most people.
Can I use Weighted Blankets On a Baby?
No, it is not recommended to use these with babies as their bodies may not be strong enough to withstand the weight.
How Long Is The Shipping?
Shipping Time is 3-9 business days excluding holiday.
Is Free Shipping Included?
What Material Is the Outer Cover Made From?
The outer cover is made of a beautifully silky, soft Minky imitation made from plush 100% polyester microfibers
What Material Is The Inner Cover Made From?
100% Breathable Cotton
What Makes the Blanket Heavy?
High-density, non-toxic, food grade, poly pellets are sewn into pockets in the blanket to fully distribute the weight.
Can I my blanket in a washing machine?
Yes, you can wash both the inner blanket and outer cover on a cold wash. However, we recommend that only the outer cover be washed regularly.
Do not wash the cover inside out. Please was with the cover in its regular position.
The inner weighted blanket should be air-dried. Do not Tumble dry.
Do you take returns?
Yes, we have a 30-day return policy. Customers are liable for the return shipping fee. Please contact customer support for the return address. Vaid tracking numbers must be provided in order to claim the refund
Do I pay tax on my purchase?
Yes. State taxes are paid in compliance with the rules, laws, and regulations of each US State
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, we accommodate our valued Canadian customers through our Amazon Store. Here